Leverage

Forum led by the jokemaster general.
Swamp_Fox
2018 Member of the Year

Leverage

Post by Swamp_Fox » March 3rd, 2011, 1:57 am

I was in the airport VIP lounge en route to Seattle a couple of weeks ago. While in there, I noticed Bill Gates sitting comfortably in the corner, enjoying a drink. I was meeting a very important client who was also flying to Seattle, but she was running a little bit late.

Well, being a straightforward kind of guy, I approached the Microsoft chairman, introduced myself, and said, "Mr. Gates, I wonder if you would do me a favor."

"Yes?"

"I'm sitting right over there," pointing to my seat at the bar, "and I'm waiting on a very important client. Would you be so kind when she arrives as to come walk by and just say, 'Hi, Ray'?"

"Sure."

I shook his hand and thanked him and went back to my seat. About ten minutes later, my client showed up.

We ordered a drink and started to talk business.

A couple of minutes later, I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Bill Gates.

"Hi, Ray," he said.

I replied, "Fuck off, Gates, I'm in a meeting."
Carrying a gun isn't about killing.
It's about staying alive.

RB
Admin Team

Re: Leverage

Post by RB » March 3rd, 2011, 7:59 am

That is priceless. SF, I guess only you and I have a sense (less) of humor...........none of the other deadbeats on here are posting anyting funny. Keep it up.

lonepine
2018 Member of the Year

Post by lonepine » March 3rd, 2011, 9:27 am

RB your right, this place is dead, someone must have turn off the lights and shut the door..
BATV-the old man

Warmouth
2012 Member of the Year

Post by Warmouth » March 3rd, 2011, 9:36 am

That's a good one SF.
The Doctor said I should drink more whiskey. Also, I'm calling myself 'The Doctor' now.

RB
Admin Team

Post by RB » March 3rd, 2011, 10:21 am

lonepine wrote:RB your right, this place is dead, someone must have turn off the lights and shut the door..
Lonepine, we are open 24/7 around hera. We just need to get you infrequent flyers back on board with posting. If you have any ideas let me know......even if it is a bake sale. WM you are slacking in the posting department, step it up.