Snagging

The place for fishermen (and women) to gather and BS
RB
Admin Team

Snagging

Post by RB » March 20th, 2012, 9:02 am

Did anyone go this year? If so, how did you do. We are going to the Rock in April as part of our annual Taney trip. This will be the 22nd year for Lillley's and it gets better every year.

Outdoorsfool
2018 Member of the Year

Re: Snagging

Post by Outdoorsfool » March 20th, 2012, 11:14 am

This will be 20-some years for our annual April Float trip....last Saturday in April @ Ho-Humm....some of the slackin' mofo's from this board should show up some time!!
Politicians are like shoemakers who make pretty shoeboxes but forget to make the shoes.

RB
Admin Team

Post by RB » March 20th, 2012, 1:33 pm

Outdoorsfool wrote:This will be 20-some years for our annual April Float trip....last Saturday in April @ Ho-Humm....some of the slackin' mofo's from this board should show up some time!!
Can't even get these slackers to show up for the hoe down. Maybe this year. Where have you been ODF?

Outdoorsfool
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Outdoorsfool » March 20th, 2012, 2:17 pm

It's been a very bad fall/winter for this fool. But I'm starting to shake some of that chit off and break the funk I've been in.....I'm thinking some crappie fishing and mushroom hunting will do that. if not....I'm sure a good drunk on the April float trip will.

How'd we end up with the all the slackers on this board?? LOL!!
Politicians are like shoemakers who make pretty shoeboxes but forget to make the shoes.

RB
Admin Team

Post by RB » March 20th, 2012, 2:26 pm

Crappie fishing, shrooms and frosties will always help shake a funk. Hope things are better now. I sure do love the Polka if you know what I mean.