Fawn killer....

Information about bow hunting in Missouri with our resident experts SAMCRO and Hunting 170.
SAMCRO
2018 Member of the Year

Fawn killer....

Post by SAMCRO » March 7th, 2014, 11:15 am

Most coyotes are unimpressive bags of bone. This one is a 1% deer-killer. Since the coyote "rut" began, I'm seeing them more often. Didn't see this one, but had been right there a couple hours earlier, and normally that ground scent is enough to keep these boys away. The draw of magical yote cooter must be strong.
IMG_3465.JPG
IMG_3465.JPG (167.6 KiB) Viewed 4606 times
IMG_3464.JPG
IMG_3464.JPG (72.83 KiB) Viewed 4606 times
All you thugs and ugly mugs dealing drugs and making noise,
You can kill each other all you want but if you touch my little boys,
You begging for this bullet will be the last thing that you say
before I let my dark side come out to play

SAMCRO
2018 Member of the Year

Re: Fawn killer....

Post by SAMCRO » March 20th, 2014, 10:43 pm

Not sure this isn't the same boy.

lonepine
2018 Member of the Year

Post by lonepine » March 21st, 2014, 6:48 am

hey, he piss over your shoes i think u better kill him.
BATV-the old man

SAMCRO
2018 Member of the Year

Post by SAMCRO » March 22nd, 2014, 9:33 am

No, LP, he didn't. Top-notch apex killers respect each other. That dog would no sooner piss on my shoes than RB would actually kill a decent animal. Just out of the natural character of either.

RB
Admin Team

Post by RB » March 23rd, 2014, 10:57 am

SAMCRO wrote:No, LP, he didn't. Top-notch apex killers respect each other. That dog would no sooner piss on my shoes than RB would actually kill a decent animal. Just out of the natural character of either.
:rotflmao: :flippa:

Tigerhaze
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Tigerhaze » March 26th, 2014, 4:36 pm

SAMCRO wrote:No, LP, he didn't. Top-notch apex killers respect each other. That dog would no sooner piss on my shoes than RB would actually kill a decent animal. Just out of the natural character of either.
Translated: SAMCRO and the coyote fornicated out of mutual admiration and respect for each other. The liquid on SAMCRO's shoes was not piss but another bodily fluid. Game cam photos have been edited to protect the guilty.
"Control Stupidity- Spay or Neuter Your Politician"

lonepine
2018 Member of the Year

Post by lonepine » March 27th, 2014, 7:16 am

ha :jmplgh: :rotfl:
BATV-the old man

RB
Admin Team

Post by RB » March 27th, 2014, 7:26 am

Tigerhaze wrote:
Translated: SAMCRO and the coyote fornicated out of mutual admiration and respect for each other. The liquid on SAMCRO's shoes was not piss but another bodily fluid. Game cam photos have been edited to protect the guilty.
So you finally come out of the closet on your preference for male yotes. Good thing the game cam photos were edited...........I don't believe any of us wanted to see such a carnal act in a picture.

SAMCRO
2018 Member of the Year

Post by SAMCRO » March 28th, 2014, 10:26 am

Tigerhaze wrote:
What, you want to be buddy-buddy with me now? Last I heard from you, you'd decided you were "done with me" because I was not able to sell you the stand like I agreed to. Poor timing on my part, and my bad. I believe I remember apologizing best I could, and offering to give it to you for free. See, I realized I hadn't held up my end of the bargain, for reasons you not only didn't know, but don't know, and I don't know you well enough to tell you.

Some guys here know what was going on at that time, but it's because I know them, so I told them.

That's why I offered to give you the stand. And that's when you told me a whole lot of chit, including how you no longer wanted the stand, and what you thought of me.

Point being - put up or shut up. You don't get to respond to me like the above, unless I like you. If I like you, I'll be glad you did, and laugh with you. If I don't like you, that's not exactly the response you're going to get.

SAMCRO
2018 Member of the Year

Post by SAMCRO » March 28th, 2014, 10:27 am

RB wrote:So you finally come out of the closet on your preference for male yotes. Good thing the game cam photos were edited...........I don't believe any of us wanted to see such a carnal act in a picture.
You catch one in a trap, you're in for a good time. See, they don't go along willingly, so you're in for a ride. You shoot one, and manage to get to them while they're stilll warm, buddy, it's on like bing bong.

RB
Admin Team

Post by RB » March 28th, 2014, 11:29 am

SAMCRO wrote:
RB wrote:So you finally come out of the closet on your preference for male yotes. Good thing the game cam photos were edited...........I don't believe any of us wanted to see such a carnal act in a picture.
You catch one in a trap, you're in for a good time. See, they don't go along willingly, so you're in for a ride. You shoot one, and manage to get to them while they're stilll warm, buddy, it's on like bing bong.
Damn dude you really come up with some good ones. That there is some funny chit. :rotflmao: