Your Input is Needed!

Recommend new topics and features here
swampcollie
2018 Member of the Year

Re: Your Input is Needed!

Post by swampcollie » March 14th, 2004, 10:37 pm

I am certainly in favor of your philosophy.. I hope it can be maintained. I used to visit the old cafe regularly, but it deteriorated into a bashing site and I grew tired of reading slams on new guys asking legetimate questions..
I dont mind disagreement, but that stuff got personal.. I am interested in getting info from a site like this... whether I agree or not is irrelevant. I am bookmarking this site and will make it the site i come to from now on rather than the old cafe.. I hope things go well and it becomes what many of us wanted in the old cafe.. let the slammers have that one.. but, if they move over here, I'm gone from here also.. I dont have time for it..

Kutter
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Kutter » March 15th, 2004, 10:00 am

Welcome aboard Swampcollie. So far, this place is just as you said. I am with you on the slammin. While I realize that some folks enjoy funnin each other, I have little time for it. I have NO time for slammin a newcomer for simply asking a question, no matter that the question may have been asked many times before. It simply is not a nice thing to do.

Outdoorsfool
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Outdoorsfool » March 16th, 2004, 12:01 pm

Vic - My grandpa used to say "Those that can, do...those that can't talk!" How VERY true and appropriate to some of the internet forums!

Welcome Swampcollie1
Politicians are like shoemakers who make pretty shoeboxes but forget to make the shoes.