Check out what PETA's up to now!!!

He shoots... He scores!!!
Bloodtrail
2018 Member of the Year

Check out what PETA's up to now!!!

Post by Bloodtrail » June 17th, 2005, 1:10 pm

http://origin.www.fishinghurts.com/feat-bowfishing.asp

Interesting article that will get you AimLow guys going. Check out these nutjobs! They are insane! I wish we could open up a PETA season, the world would be better off. Image
How would you like a round house kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys?

Outdoorsfool
2018 Member of the Year

Re: Check out what PETA's up to now!!!

Post by Outdoorsfool » June 17th, 2005, 3:45 pm

Dr. Sylvia Earle, one of the world's leading marine biologists, said, "I never eat anyone I know personally.

You know, I have to disagree with the good doctor on this point. Because I never eat anyone (females only Image) Image Image that I DON'T know personally!!
Politicians are like shoemakers who make pretty shoeboxes but forget to make the shoes.

Bloodtrail
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Bloodtrail » June 17th, 2005, 5:51 pm

Thats a good point ODF! Good catch! Image
How would you like a round house kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys?

Keith@AimLow
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Keith@AimLow » June 17th, 2005, 6:05 pm

Yeah..we have been talking about it. I hope one of those bass-turds try to get in the boat with us. There are several that fished the tournements these guys were doing their investigation on Archery Talk and some bowfishing forms. Quite a different version. That whole article was hard to even take serious. Those PETA guys are from another planet or on crack, one of the two.

Robin@AimLow
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Robin@AimLow » June 20th, 2005, 1:03 am

PETA was threatening to protest the Kid's World Championship Bowfishing tourny in OK this weekend. The tournament officials were ready for them and had several authorities present, including undercover officers. I think it was 83 kids showed up to compete, even with the worry of the protest. PETA was a no show.

Hellbender
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Hellbender » June 20th, 2005, 7:10 pm

They want to stop all fishing, no descrimination. They don't want cows milked, much less slaughtered, no KFC, and the list goes on.
A couple of big supporters are Pamela Anderson and Maines from the Dixie chicks. Image
"Carlye said, A lie cannot live; it shows he did not know how to tell them." Mark Twain

coyotewhacker
2018 Member of the Year

Post by coyotewhacker » June 22nd, 2005, 2:13 pm

nuthin' new about PETA...same bunch of wild eyed maniacs who have tried to stop tournaments before. Wonder what one would look like with a 32" gar barb running through both ears????? CW figures that one of these days when "The Revolution" comes, PETA members and the lawyers who get child molesters off will be the first to get stood up against the wall. Image
We're on a mission from God.
Jake & Elwood Blue