had my lab neutered

Train yo dawg
DH_72
2018 Member of the Year

had my lab neutered

Post by DH_72 » June 24th, 2005, 4:51 pm

I had my 7 month old lab neutered yesterday. About how long does it take them to recover from it. He's just been laying around the house and not really eating. I guess I wouldn't want to do anything either if I had my nuts cout out. He was playing around a little earlier. Just wondering about how long till he will recover. thanks
The jabroni beatin' pie eatin' donkey kickin' titty lickin' toughest son of a femaledog

hobiecat
2018 Member of the Year

Re: had my lab neutered

Post by hobiecat » June 24th, 2005, 6:06 pm

He'll start gettin around more everyday. A week from now, he'll prolly be rompin like nothin happened.

How's the trainin comin?
I was drunk the day my momma got outta prison.

DH_72
2018 Member of the Year

Post by DH_72 » June 25th, 2005, 2:35 pm

He's much better today. There is a huge difference in the way he's acting. Been running and jumping around. It's looking good. As far as the training, it's not coming. I havn't started on the duck training, not sure if I'm going to. I want to, but I was looking at all the stuff at bass pro I'd need to buy to train him and don't think I can afford it. Since I'm in college, don't have a real good job so I'm not making a lot of money. He loves to play fetch, wondering if just buying the duck scent and putting that on whatever we are playing fetch with would work. By the way, he is 7 months and weighs 70 pounds.
The jabroni beatin' pie eatin' donkey kickin' titty lickin' toughest son of a femaledog

hobiecat
2018 Member of the Year

Post by hobiecat » June 27th, 2005, 10:24 am

Just get ya one of those cheap "bumper" dummies and start off with that. You don't really need all that extra chit.
I was drunk the day my momma got outta prison.