SUNDAY SKUNKING

Information about walleye fishing in Missouri
meat man
2018 Member of the Year

SUNDAY SKUNKING

Post by meat man » November 14th, 2005, 5:30 pm

TOOK A GUY OUT YESTERDAY ON BULL SHOALS . FIRST TIME IN 3 MONTHS WE DID NOT CATCH OF ANY SPIECIES. WE HIT SPOTS 4 MILES EAST OF PEEL ALL THE WAY TO TUCKER HOLLOW IT IS ALMOST LIKE THE FISH DISAPPEARED OVER NIGHT. I GUESS THE STORMS PUSHED THEM DEEP THE ONLY FISH WE HAD ON WERE SUSPENDED OVER 115 FT OF WATER. IT IS CRAZY HOW MUCH FISHING CAN CHANGE IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS. DID ANY ONE ELSE DO ANY DAMAGE THIS WEEKEND FISHING OR HUNTING ?? Image

Tigerhaze
2018 Member of the Year

Re: SUNDAY SKUNKING

Post by Tigerhaze » November 14th, 2005, 5:39 pm

meat man said:
DID ANY ONE ELSE DO ANY DAMAGE THIS WEEKEND FISHING OR HUNTING ?? Image

I did damage to a 6-point buck with my truck at 55 mph opening morning. Not quite the way I imagined doing damage to one. Image
"Control Stupidity- Spay or Neuter Your Politician"

Rafe Hollister
Former MOTY

Post by Rafe Hollister » November 14th, 2005, 5:40 pm

I tore down a shed in our back yard and burned it with a brush pile I'd been collecting all summer. Does that count?
"I'll tell you one thing about women, they don't give a damn about things on the side of the road."
- Tim Wilson

Skeeter Jr.
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Skeeter Jr. » November 14th, 2005, 9:43 pm

MM, Did you try the deep trees?? When we caught that one at lead hill, me and dads were wondering if we would have went to the deep trees, if we would have had more fish. Or maybee they are back down on our end of the lake.