Tourney's

Information about walleye fishing in Missouri
meat man
2018 Member of the Year

Tourney's

Post by meat man » November 29th, 2005, 11:22 pm

Walleyesrus , called me today. It sounds like the tournaments for the M.W.A.A. are still a go for 2006. I'm happy with the schedule if it holds the way the new board has talked about going with. There is a new web site for the organization , so maybe it will stay updated more regularly, so you will know where were all at in the standings. And hopefully the tourney's will be run as well as they have in the past. I'm looking forward now to the 2006 Missouri Walleye Anglers Associations tourney's. I hope everyone interested in walleye tourney's will take part in these tourney's. If you have any questions please post them and I will try to answer them or point you in the right direction to someone who can. Worley they have not said when the N.T.C. is going to be held as of yet, but Lee said that it would proably be held the fri/sat of memorial day weekend. He said to keep a eye on walleyecentral.com it will be posted there as soon as they announce the location. Image Image

ackermannsacre
2018 Member of the Year

Re: Tourney's

Post by ackermannsacre » December 17th, 2005, 11:50 am

The Missouri Walleye Anglers Association has announced their tournament schedule for 2006.

2006 Tournament Schedule

Feb 25 - Bull Shoals Lake
Beaver Creek Marina

May 13 - Bull Shoals Lake
Bull Shoals Lake Boat Dock

Jun 24 & 25 - Stockton Lake
State Park Marina

Sep 16 - Stockton Lake
State Park Marina

Oct 28 & 29 - Bull Shoals Lake
Theodosia Marina

For tournament rules and entry forms go to