Tabasco

Train yo dawg
BornBad
2018 Member of the Year

Tabasco

Post by BornBad » February 17th, 2006, 11:08 pm

Was out in my back yard letting my dogs do their bidness... My new neighbor's dog got out from under their gate and bolted right towards me, non-threatening. Wham! My femaledog hit their dog like a Mack truck. I do not ever recall hearing a dog yelp as hard.

My dog ceased the attack, on command (and with a good kick)... I get my dogs back in the house and go back to tend to the neighbor's dog. It was shook up, but ok as far as I can tell.

I took the neighbor's dog up to their house, they was not home, so I put the dog back in their gated yard and go about my daily bidness.

A few hours pass, I come back and see that the neighbors are home. 'So I go and tell them what had happened and advised them to patch the hole in their back gate, to prevent further incidents. Young couple, all the woman of the house could say was "Oh My God!" and the man of the house just nodded.

Well, the hole still aint patched, so I tossed some rocks up against it on my side. If it does not hold, do you think if I poured tabasco on their dog it would keep my femaledog from using it as a chew toy?
I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s ways of fang and claw or exposure and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow. – Fred Bear

Big John
2018 Member of the Year

Re: Tabasco

Post by Big John » February 19th, 2006, 11:02 am

No I would try steak sauce or gravy train. LOL

oneshot
2018 Member of the Year

Post by oneshot » March 28th, 2006, 3:57 pm

My Dog was eating Eggs out of the Chicken House.Wife put some tabasco in a few eggs.Dang Dog Loved them.

oneshot

Outdoorsfool
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Outdoorsfool » March 29th, 2006, 4:52 am

'xactly Oneshot!! I tried Tabasco to keep the dog from digging at the edge of the steps. Helll, I just as well have poured bacon grease down there...the dog loved that hot sauce.

Hey Oneshot - Do you know the future mayor of Mack's Creek? Dudes name is Jack Daniels!! I saw his picture in today's Lake Sun Leader....looks like he'll fit right in down there. Image
Politicians are like shoemakers who make pretty shoeboxes but forget to make the shoes.

Big John
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Big John » March 29th, 2006, 6:21 am

I still think a nice beef gravy, if the people next door don't care Bone-appetite.

RB
Admin Team

Post by RB » April 5th, 2006, 1:28 pm

Walter
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Walter » April 5th, 2006, 3:35 pm

I had a problem with my lab chewing thru our wooden gate. After many repairs I tried the hot sauce solution. When I checked on the results I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes. Old Buck was whining pitifully , and when I looked over the gate to see if he was alright I discovered that not only was he whining, but he was whining because he was chewing the gate in spite of the hot sauce.
The man who thinks he can, and the man who thinks he can't are both right.