ROW - Maggiono's Little Italy

Post a review of your favorite scarfin establishment
CuppedAndCommitted
2018 Member of the Year

ROW - Maggiono's Little Italy

Post by CuppedAndCommitted » May 5th, 2006, 11:56 am

This week?s choice is definitely a winner. When I first went in to the restaurant, I thought ?This place is nice.? It was done in rich mahogany wood, leather seating, red checked table linens, and cloth napkins. It had the feel of an old Italian Bistro. I found out that this place was full of surprises. First of all, it isn?t that expensive. Plan on paying a little more than a trip to Olive Garden or Applebee?s, but don?t think dinner is gonna break the bank either.

The service was very good, and the staff was attentive and courteous.

The food was very good. I?ve been to a large number of the restaurants on ?The Hill? here in St Louis, and I would rank the quality of the food right up there with some of the best. Also, the portions of food we very large. You get a lot of bang for your buck there. Another nice surprise was when I found out that you could order dinner ?family style?, with a lot of flexibility in the choices of appetizers, entr?e?s, and pasta?s.

If you?re looking for some great Italian food, consider Maggiono?s. Here?s the link to their web site.
McLintock, great party, but no whiskey. We go home.

Rafe Hollister
Former MOTY

Re: ROW - Maggiono's Little Italy

Post by Rafe Hollister » May 7th, 2006, 11:43 am

Uh. Yeah. Thanks for the link, C&C.
"I'll tell you one thing about women, they don't give a damn about things on the side of the road."
- Tim Wilson