Set of Day One Camo cold gear

A place to buy, sell and trade
PoisonSnake
2015 MEMBER OF THE YEAR

Re: Set of Day One Camo cold gear

Post by PoisonSnake » October 20th, 2006, 5:50 pm

I'm good at making excuses as of late.
Live the American dream? Baby I am the American dream.

Rafe Hollister
Former MOTY

Post by Rafe Hollister » October 20th, 2006, 5:59 pm

Well, you'll be relieved to know that I just made other arrangements & won't be in Jefferson City after all. You'll get another chance some other time.
"I'll tell you one thing about women, they don't give a damn about things on the side of the road."
- Tim Wilson

PoisonSnake
2015 MEMBER OF THE YEAR

Post by PoisonSnake » October 23rd, 2006, 11:02 am

Dangit. I was feeling frisky today.

hobiecat
2018 Member of the Year

Post by hobiecat » October 23rd, 2006, 12:03 pm

heck PS, I'm just across town. Next time you're feelin froggy... just jump. I reckon I could cure that wantin to kick a donkey problem up for ya real quick like.
I was drunk the day my momma got outta prison.

Robin@AimLow
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Robin@AimLow » October 23rd, 2006, 12:47 pm

PoisonSnake said:
[email]Keith@aimlow[/email] gave me a set of that stuff, a double-bull blind, and a set of mossy oak lightweight camo all for $300. Plus, a bonus of Keith's deal is that the camouflage fit a normal sized human being, not just shrews from Corsica or the south of Italy.

Keith is a fool then. I will keep mine as extra before I just give it away. Plus, I am smart enough to buy chit in normal sizes, even though it is way to big for me, so I can get rid of it later if I want.

PoisonSnake
2015 MEMBER OF THE YEAR

Post by PoisonSnake » October 23rd, 2006, 1:35 pm

Regarding this gear, I can say that I cannot imagine another set of bibs being as nice. Now, I have not bowhunted with the parka, but I could see it being a bit bulky for bowhunting. I don't know anything regarding the price of camouflage as it is all out of my price range. But, there is no doubt that stuff is worth $200 used for sure and that is saying a lot for used camouflage.

2BHNTN
2018 Member of the Year

Post by 2BHNTN » October 23rd, 2006, 3:22 pm

Robin,

Your pricing is a bargain for someone that needs and/or wants camo that is of the quality this day one stuff is. Only reason PS got the deal he did with Keith is that Keith for some reason looks up to PS. Not sure if he has wisened up yet or not. Your right he gave that stuff away I would say mostly because he really likes the guy. I figure everyone puts their pants on one leg a time. Fork a bunch of PS and his big headed air filled blunt Dr. azz muncher. Image Image Image
"I'm your huckleberry" - Doc Holiday

PoisonSnake
2015 MEMBER OF THE YEAR

Post by PoisonSnake » October 23rd, 2006, 3:48 pm

He doesn't look up to me or even respect me. He just knows that if I say something, I generally know what the heck I am talking about. It might do you some good to have a big dose of STFU before sticking your foot into your mouth time and again. Image Image

Honest to goodness, I figure he gave the stuff away because he knows he has a place to hunt over here any time he wishes to come. I very seldom offer anything like that to anyone except family.

Rafe Hollister
Former MOTY

Post by Rafe Hollister » October 23rd, 2006, 3:53 pm

It's easy for 2B to put his foot in his mouth since the two are so close together.
"I'll tell you one thing about women, they don't give a damn about things on the side of the road."
- Tim Wilson

2BHNTN
2018 Member of the Year

Post by 2BHNTN » October 23rd, 2006, 3:59 pm

Zactly... Image Image Image

2BHNTN
2018 Member of the Year

Post by 2BHNTN » October 25th, 2006, 6:53 pm

I gave it up princess. Not that I think there is anything wrong with it. Just don't want to give anyone anything to use against me or send a message to any kids to use as an excuse. I never have drank, cept on occassion. How the fork that is legal, and Imageg is not is total hypocracy. ( sp ? ). Not sure how the previous post leads you to that conclusion other than a smack that their is more to it than Keith gave PS a good deal and somehow Robin is asking too much as originally implied. Image Image Image

PoisonSnake
2015 MEMBER OF THE YEAR

Post by PoisonSnake » October 30th, 2006, 11:34 am

I washed that Day1 stuff [email]Keith@aimlow[/email] sold me this past weekend. I tell you that there cannot be another camouflage that would be warmer than this stuff. I would like to see it if there is.