SOB deserves death penalty

Discussion about politicks
Outdoorsfool
2018 Member of the Year

SOB deserves death penalty

Post by Outdoorsfool » January 18th, 2007, 4:15 pm

I know, I know...his crime doesn't qualify for the death penalty, but in this case I'm willing to make an exception. To helll with lethal injection. I say let this son-of-a-biitch's feet swing in the wind. Image

Police say man shot his own baby with BBs

Published: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 10:34 PM CST

E-mail this story | Print this page

ST. CHARLES, Mo. (AP) ? An eastern Missouri man shot his own 12-day-old son with a BB gun, police said.

Shawn Michael Mohan, 20, of St. Charles County, shot the baby several times, causing circular-shaped bruises to the face, left arm, hand, foot, hip and buttocks, police told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch in Wednesday?s edition. The injuries were not life-threatening.

??He?s claiming it was an accident, but we feel that the evidence points otherwise,?? said Lt. Craig McGuire of the county Sheriff?s Department.

The injuries were discovered when the child was taken for a routine exam at his pediatrician?s office. The doctor called the Missouri Division of Family Services.

Police believe the shooting happened Dec. 21 at Mohan?s apartment near St. Peters.

Mohan is on probation after pleading guilty in July 2005 to child endangerment, related to a serious head injury to Mohan?s first son when the boy was 3 months old. He pleaded guilty and was given a five-year suspended sentence.

On the new charge, Mohan was being held at the St. Charles County Jail on $100,000 cash-only bond.
Politicians are like shoemakers who make pretty shoeboxes but forget to make the shoes.

Warmouth
2012 Member of the Year

Re: SOB deserves death penalty

Post by Warmouth » January 18th, 2007, 4:37 pm

Yeah, they should make an example out of this azshole.
The Doctor said I should drink more whiskey. Also, I'm calling myself 'The Doctor' now.

Big John
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Big John » January 18th, 2007, 6:38 pm

THAT BASTARD SHOULD DIE A SLOW PAINFUL DEATH!

Swamp_Fox
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Swamp_Fox » January 18th, 2007, 8:32 pm

You folks are cold hearted bastages.
He probably didn't spend more than 15 minutes playin cowboys and injuns with the baby.
Since that cowboy won the last game we should send an injun to win the next.
Only we'll give the injun a propane tourch to celebrate his victory.
15 minutes of celebration should be about right.
Carrying a gun isn't about killing.
It's about staying alive.

Big John
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Big John » January 19th, 2007, 2:01 pm

Swamp_Fox said:
You folks are cold hearted bastages.
He probably didn't spend more than 15 minutes playin cowboys and injuns with the baby.
Since that cowboy won the last game we should send an injun to win the next.
Only we'll give the injun a propane tourch to celebrate his victory.
15 minutes of celebration should be about right.

I was thinking more like smelling salts, bandaids, a .22 and enough ammo to repeat his actions on him with the headshots being the last over a 48hr. period.

Outdoorsfool
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Outdoorsfool » February 8th, 2007, 6:34 pm

Son-of-a-biotch....WTF is wrong with folks now-a-days. Another SOB kills a child, and probably won't qualify for the death penalty. How the helll anyone can be so cruel to a child, leave them outside in frigid temperatures to die is beyond my comprehension. This chit just makes me sick to my stomach. I say chum the Gulf for sharks and when you get a good school of 'em, toss this SOB in alive. Image Image

Father charged in child's exposure death

By RAMESH SANTANAM

Associated Press Writer

PITTSBURGH (AP) -- A man angry his toddler daughter wouldn't go to bed knocked her unconscious and left her to die outside in single-digit temperatures, police said.

The frozen body of Nyia Miangel Page, who was about to turn 2, was found Sunday at an abandoned playground about a 10-minute walk from the family's home. Tiny footprints in the snow suggest she had gotten up and wandered around before she died, police said.

Her father, William Lorenzo Page, 23, of Braddock, was arrested Wednesday on charges of criminal homicide, kidnapping, false reports and simple assault. He has been in custody since Sunday, when he was charged with sexually abusing another child shortly before Nyia died.

Page, who did not have an attorney at his arraignment Thursday morning, was jailed without bond.

Page told police he woke up early Saturday and found the girl awake and playing near a mirror in the hallway, according to a criminal complaint filed Wednesday night. He said he got mad when the girl wouldn't go back to bed so he hit her so hard she hit her head and was unconscious, the complaint said.

Police said Page told them he took the girl outside wrapped in a blanket and left her, still breathing, beside railroad tracks near a bridge.

Police said a T-shirt, a pair of women's underwear and a Pittsburgh Steelers "Terrible Towel," all found in Page's basement, appeared to have been stained with dried blood.

An autopsy determined Nyia died of hypothermia, but the Allegheny County Medical Examiner ruled the death a homicide because investigators said it was unreasonable to assume the child had made it alone to the playground, which is on a wooded knoll. The toddler would have had to have climbed 17 snowy steps to get there.

Authorities could only guess how long Nyia, wearing only a sweater and a diaper, could have survived in temperatures that hovered around 2 degrees Saturday morning.

"Given her size, she would have been rendered incapacitated very quickly," Allegheny County Medical Examiner Dr. Karl E. Williams said Thursday. "She'd been out so long, when we found her she was frozen."

A witness saw Page enter his house Saturday morning from the direction where his daughter was found, police said. He was back out on the street about an hour later, saying he was looking for the girl and telling the witness, "Somebody took my daughter," according to a criminal complaint.

Nyia's mother told police she last saw the girl after Nyia tried to crawl into bed with her parents about 12:30 a.m. Saturday. The mother told police she put the youngster back into her own bed in an upstairs room.

Police, emergency crews and bloodhounds searched in 20-degree temperatures for most of two days before finding the little girl's body.

The sexual abuse charge against Page came as police investigated Nyia's disappearance.

Police said another child in the house told investigators that sometime overnight Friday, Page entered a bedroom, covered the child's mouth with one hand and touched the child's genitals with the other. The child said Page then left the room, followed by Nyia, police said.

? 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Learn more about our Privacy Policy.
Politicians are like shoemakers who make pretty shoeboxes but forget to make the shoes.

Swamp_Fox
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Swamp_Fox » February 8th, 2007, 8:35 pm

My guess is that the guards won't notice the assult till after he is shanked.
Carrying a gun isn't about killing.
It's about staying alive.

Warmouth
2012 Member of the Year

Post by Warmouth » February 9th, 2007, 10:33 am

I will never understand any of that. Just terrible.
The Doctor said I should drink more whiskey. Also, I'm calling myself 'The Doctor' now.