Triton

Information about bass fishing in Missouri
Jig Man
2018 Member of the Year

Triton

Post by Jig Man » February 12th, 2007, 2:14 pm

I am on a little TX pond called LBJ. Come on down. Image

Seriously, if you are still in the gps mkt. You might want to have a look at the BPS site. I know how to work that one and can offer assistance. It was regularly $300.

Triton X2
2018 Member of the Year

Re: Triton

Post by Triton X2 » February 12th, 2007, 2:56 pm

Jigman, good to hear from you. I was wondering just the other day where you may be. Good to hear from you. I did buy a Lowrance GPS last year. I didnt want to go to some of those lakes I fish without a little assistance. When you get back here in God's country give me a call and we can go out and see if we can catch a wily largemouth. Dont catch too many bass down in Texas.
That's funny you don't look Druish.

Jig Man
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Jig Man » February 12th, 2007, 7:31 pm

I am not fish the really fishy lakes. I am fishing the lakes where the boss wants to camp. This place where we are has water/sewer/elect/wi fi/ boat ramp/ all concrete and asphalt sites, roads and ramp. Limited to 10 yr old and newer units for $12.50 per day. My 30' Carri Lite is the oldest smallest unit in the campground.

We may be back in a couple of weeks but have limbs to clean up at home and prolly fence to fix on the farm 'less Lefty has done it for me.

Triton X2
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Triton X2 » February 12th, 2007, 8:59 pm

When did you all go down South? Was it before the ice hit
Springtown? If not, yeah, you probably have some cleaning up to do....
That's funny you don't look Druish.

Jig Man
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Jig Man » February 13th, 2007, 9:25 am

We left the 27 of Dec. We have had some emails and also seen the Newsleader web site pics. Some of my friends with lots of big trees still haven't finished the cleanup.

LUCKY me. I moved 2 years ago and took out all but 1 tree on the lot before I built the house so my cleanup should be minimul unless my neighbor has done it for me. Image