Utah shooting suspect had no motive?

Discussion about politicks
Warmouth
2012 Member of the Year

Utah shooting suspect had no motive?

Post by Warmouth » February 14th, 2007, 11:39 am

http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/index.html

How about an 18yr old muslim who likes to kill Americans?

There are two stories here, one about a muslim shooting up an American mall, and the other is why the gov't/media is not giving full details of the story.

Why the cover up?
The Doctor said I should drink more whiskey. Also, I'm calling myself 'The Doctor' now.

Big John
2018 Member of the Year

Re: Utah shooting suspect had no motive?

Post by Big John » February 14th, 2007, 12:50 pm

I didn't see the "cover up", I do see a retarded terrorist.

Outdoorsfool
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Outdoorsfool » February 14th, 2007, 3:00 pm

That's what irritates me about the majority of the gun laws enacted in the US. It only affects those folks that are law-abiding to begin with. It does nothing to prevent guns from getting into the hands of people that are looking to kill others.

On a side note....but still on the topic of headlines...is anybody buying Anna Nicole's "lawyer's" story on any of this crap? The love of his life has a 105' temperature, but he feels the need to go "check on his boat" for a couple of hours. He then gets a report of the house in the Bahamas being ransacked so he flies to the Bahamas to "check it out". (Did anyone even consider calling the police to "check it out" if a burglary had occurred?) He is then so grief-stricken over her death that on the way to check out the house, he lets a tabloid TV show ride along in the limo so he can give them an interview. Then when he, A LAWYER, arrives and discovers there has been a burglary (allegedly), he proceeds to wander around the house touching everything the theives would have touched...being sure to hold it up for the camera. Give me a fornicating break. Image
Politicians are like shoemakers who make pretty shoeboxes but forget to make the shoes.

Warmouth
2012 Member of the Year

Post by Warmouth » February 14th, 2007, 3:35 pm

I've read that the night before she was at a bar slamming double shots, so it would be #1 easy to explain why she felt bad, and #2 easy to doubt that whe was really sick enough to die. There was also a live in nurse in the hotel sweet.

Besides all of that, he hopes to inherrit all of her chit, so he was interested in what had been taken.

From the sounds of it, it was a lot of sex tapes and private stuff. The further this thing goes, the more it sounds like the list of folks who didn't bang Anna is shorter than the list of folks who did bang her.
The Doctor said I should drink more whiskey. Also, I'm calling myself 'The Doctor' now.

Triton X2
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Triton X2 » February 14th, 2007, 4:01 pm

If she had as many on the outside of her as on the inside she would have looked like a porcepine(sp)...Can you say poor white trash? jIt may even be my baby. Image Image
That's funny you don't look Druish.

Outdoorsfool
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Outdoorsfool » February 14th, 2007, 4:08 pm

I hear ya Dave! I've had my share of hellish hangovers, but can't say I've ever had a hangover to the point of causing 105' temp and having to be given an ice bath. This whole forkin' situation is full of so many lies, different stories and playas it's just sad. Thank the good Lord for my humdrum life. Image
Politicians are like shoemakers who make pretty shoeboxes but forget to make the shoes.