Fighting Gun Control

Discussion about politicks
Swamp_Fox
2018 Member of the Year

Fighting Gun Control

Post by Swamp_Fox » March 22nd, 2007, 11:20 am

The following message was posted on another forum I visit. Feel free to take a look and join if you are interested in being a part of a grass-roots effort to fight gun control.

Hi, I'm Bret, a moderator on castbooilts.gunloads.com. We're trying to get all the various gun and hunting forums together to form a grass roots push for our gun rights. The recent Zumbo debacle showed what we can do. So I'm asking you to please join us and get something going. I'm hoping we can distribute info among the boards and get the memberships active. NRA, etc. Should be doing this, but they aren't. Maybe if we start getting active they'll work with us instead of just begging for our money. The current site is at http://www.stopguncontrol.info/forum/index.php It's just starting and we hope it'll fly. This isn't a power struggle among the boards and we don't want that. I'm hoping the Moderators and Webmasters can advise the groups as opposed to having all the memberships involved as it seems there'd be lees problems that way. Please stop by and join us in this.
Carrying a gun isn't about killing.
It's about staying alive.

GoGop
2018 Member of the Year

Re: Fighting Gun Control

Post by GoGop » March 23rd, 2007, 12:44 am

I joined earlier today after seeing one of your posts. It looks like it'll be a fairly motivated group. Image
.. he likes to shoot a man in the throat just to see his head wobble before he hits the ground

Swamp_Fox
2018 Member of the Year

Re: Fighting Gun Control

Post by Swamp_Fox » March 23rd, 2007, 3:19 pm

I can see this being one more way to keep the antis at bay.

The more the merrier! Image
Carrying a gun isn't about killing.
It's about staying alive.