Jig Man
2018 Member of the Year

OH Triton X2

Post by Jig Man » April 20th, 2008, 9:36 am

How did your outing go?

Triton X2
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Triton X2 » April 20th, 2008, 6:10 pm

I only had 3 but they weighed 10.36 lbs, and I dont know exactly where I landed but I am sure it wasnt enough to get any green...My non-boater stomped a mudhole in my butt and caught fish out of it....He had his limit of 3 and they weighed 14 lbs....I am telling you the kid was absolutely on fire....He culled a 4 lber and another 16 inch keeper.....He had a special spinner bait that was called a leverage or something like that in a color that I had absolutely none of.....Here is the kicker.....He caught 3 of the large bass out of the same stickup on a ;point......On 3 separate trips to the point....Every time after he caught the first one, when we would get to the brush pile, I would throw at least 3 times over there and nothing.....I would hear a yell...."net, oh my gosh its a big one"

Later in the day, I had gotten hung up on a sea wall and he throws out behind the boat and caught a 5 lber.....Go figure...If hadnt been such a good kid, I dont think he would have ever gotten back to PB2. :lol: :D :lol:
That's funny you don't look Druish.

Jig Man
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Jig Man » April 21st, 2008, 6:51 am

Yelll I think you would have done a lot worse on Stockton.

Don't you just hate it when the guy in the back catches spinnerbait fish. :lol: