Wow

Catch-all for all other types of fishing...
BornBad
2018 Member of the Year

Wow

Post by BornBad » August 4th, 2008, 8:19 pm

Good golly, This place sure has changed.
I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s ways of fang and claw or exposure and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow. – Fred Bear

Warmouth
2012 Member of the Year

Re: Wow

Post by Warmouth » August 5th, 2008, 9:27 am

I still aint caught chit.
The Doctor said I should drink more whiskey. Also, I'm calling myself 'The Doctor' now.

BornBad
2018 Member of the Year

Post by BornBad » August 7th, 2008, 10:26 pm

Chit fork fire, darnit.. Warmouth, I think I reported you instead of posting a reply.. My bad, this he'are forum is not idiot proof.. 'And I are. :oops:

Just want to say I've caught a mess of trout several times over. Earlier this year, the park at St.James had much larger trout than usual. I have landed many 17" and one 18". 'Took one limit home, this year, all 16"+.
I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s ways of fang and claw or exposure and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow. – Fred Bear

Warmouth
2012 Member of the Year

Post by Warmouth » August 8th, 2008, 8:21 am

Those are nice fish. I haven't caught a trout in two years. Been pulling a few bass and crappie here and there, but the pickins have been pretty slim. I catch'em when I go, I just get out near often enough.
The Doctor said I should drink more whiskey. Also, I'm calling myself 'The Doctor' now.

BornBad
2018 Member of the Year

Post by BornBad » August 8th, 2008, 9:03 am

I have not caught a crappie or Lrg Mouth in about two years. With gas prices and all, the most action for my dollar is the nearest trout park.