MIZ-ZOU!

Discussion about sports
Tigerhaze
2018 Member of the Year

Re: MIZ-ZOU!

Post by Tigerhaze » October 17th, 2008, 12:13 pm

Awesome PS....maybe you could do something at the game so you can get on TV....we'll be watching :yes: :rotfl:
"Control Stupidity- Spay or Neuter Your Politician"

Triton X2
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Triton X2 » October 20th, 2008, 9:44 am

That would have been more interesting than the game. :nutz: :nutz: :nutz: :nutz: :nutz: :nutz:
That's funny you don't look Druish.

PoisonSnake
2015 MEMBER OF THE YEAR

Post by PoisonSnake » October 20th, 2008, 1:53 pm

How does climbing up on bars or grabbing the mike at intermission of a show and screaming MIZ-ZOU suffice? Everywhere we went, all we heard was "MU Sucks". This was before the game. One guy by himself walked right up into the middle of all of us and said it. Folks driving down the road, "MU Sucks". Well, after a dozen or so beers, the rebuttal came as "You are right, but TX swallows". They didn't like that much. We got the whole damn crowd screaming it on the way into the game. It was all good until MU's first possession. I will say this about the trip.... 6th Street is a good time. It was worth the trip. TX is a fantastic team. We win out, we may see them again. Not that I want to, however.
Live the American dream? Baby I am the American dream.

Tigerhaze
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Tigerhaze » October 27th, 2008, 6:21 pm

Well, the Tigers redeemed themselves somewhat with an ambush of the Buffaloes Saturday night at Homecoming, 58-0.

With losses by the other Big 12 north teams, it is still a real possibility that Mizzou gets a rematch with Texas here in KC (which could be painful) :jmplgh: .

Triton X2
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Triton X2 » October 28th, 2008, 10:51 am

I would concur. :mrgreen:
That's funny you don't look Druish.

Tigerhaze
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Tigerhaze » October 29th, 2008, 1:28 pm

I guess I am optimistic, as I have tickets for the Big 12 championship game- figured if Mizzou didn't get in I could easily sell them to fans of the north division winner.

I juist think I'll get pretty sick of the "hook'em horns" gang signs from the Longhorn fans if it becomes a blowout. I guess PS could fill us in on that :yes: