Stockton--Saturday

Catch-all for all other types of fishing...
fishnxs
2018 Member of the Year

Stockton--Saturday

Post by fishnxs » May 28th, 2004, 10:41 am

Sure would like to hit Stockton tomorrow, wonder if the inpending weather will keep enough home that I can get my boat in the water??
Or maybe get a 12pk on ice and go sit by the ramp about go home time and watch the show Image

Plasticman
2018 Member of the Year

Re: Stockton--Saturday

Post by Plasticman » May 28th, 2004, 1:07 pm

Sure would like to hit Stockton tomorrow, wonder if the inpending weather will keep enough home that I can get my boat in the water??
Or maybe get a 12pk on ice and go sit by the ramp about go home time and watch the show Image

"THE SHOW'S" have already started down here Gary. I watched one launch his boat last night at Aunts Creek without a plug and then when he dropped his trolling motor to get it back on the trailer-------Well-----No prop on the trolling motor. Image

If you get out and decide to fight the crowd and the rain-----Have a good time as well as a safe one. Image

fishnxs
2018 Member of the Year

Post by fishnxs » May 28th, 2004, 2:57 pm

Well I've entertained a few from time to time. Kinda like the monkey and the proverbial football.

Hey Mr.P I hear you been fishing with a pretty rough crowd!!

Wolfman
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Wolfman » May 28th, 2004, 3:38 pm

Gary, take some binocs and enjoy the show. You would probably get to see more like that one you told me about. If you go for the shoe go to LOZ, your garunteed some skin there...lol

fishnxs
2018 Member of the Year

Post by fishnxs » May 28th, 2004, 7:05 pm

Well Jessie then there's that too!

I was referring more to the antics of boats being put in and taken out or the attempts there of.

But then again there's the other Image

Plasticman
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Plasticman » May 29th, 2004, 2:38 am

Hey Mr.P I hear you been fishing with a pretty rough crowd!!

A couple of them are of the "PRETTY ROUGH" crowd. Image

Now the rest of em are simply pretty good fellas. Image

coyotewhacker
2018 Member of the Year

Post by coyotewhacker » May 30th, 2004, 9:22 am

Did you and the "rough crowd" fella do much good with the live crawfish? We're going back to that same area this coming week if weather doesn't keep the boat on the trailer.
We'll be using live craws in the dark....mabe we'll get some good action on live bait vs. plastic. Just in case, I think I will bring along some of those new Gulp lures. They seem to work better than any other plastic I've used, but they don't hold up well on the hook, and must be made from gasoline....five bucks for a bag of ten worms...OUCH! I'm sure you will get a note when we go..probably Tuesday. Join us again for another evening of fun, frivolity, and frustration. Image
We're on a mission from God.
Jake & Elwood Blue