Camouflage

Rain Gear, camo, waders, foo foo flyfishing apparel
hobiecat
2018 Member of the Year

Camouflage

Post by hobiecat » July 29th, 2004, 7:21 pm

you wears it so dem critters don't sees ya.
I was drunk the day my momma got outta prison.

BornBad
2018 Member of the Year

Re: Camouflage

Post by BornBad » July 29th, 2004, 8:14 pm

Mine don't match so well.
I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s ways of fang and claw or exposure and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow. – Fred Bear

Limbshot
2016 MEMBER OF THE YEAR

Post by Limbshot » August 17th, 2004, 6:32 pm

I have to buy a new set every year, cuz after da season, I lay my clothes down, and I can never find it again. Dat shtuff works!
Proud staffer for Bust-a-Buck scent products and U-Slide Bow Holder.
http://www.bustabuckdeerlure.com/
http://u-slide.com/

JBMan
2018 Member of the Year

Post by JBMan » September 1st, 2004, 2:40 pm

me likes natural gear to go with me natural beer!
Ain't gonna break, ain't gonna bend, we're just carryin on!

Daffy
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Daffy » April 25th, 2005, 2:18 am

Most of what I have!

Nat gear - Some things never change - like the laws of nature... and our NaturalGear?.
Mother Nature's camouflage stays the same year after year...so does Natural Gear. We haven't changed our camo pattern since the day it was introduced in 1994. It's human nature to change camo patterns every year...that's why we don't do it.

Realtree Hardwoods - Realtree Hardwoods has obvious applications in hardwood forests across the country, whether in the cypress swamps of the south, white oak stands of the northeast, cottonwood bottoms of the Midwest, flooded timber of the Central Flyway or oak brush of the Rocky Mountain range. The pattern is extremely versatile as many hunters find it unbeatable in rocky terrain. Realtree Hardwoods also hides well in almost any winter or early spring setting, even when snow or green are present. The pattern is so neutral it simply disappears into virtually any outdoor surroundings.

Realtree Hardwoods Green - Hunters asked us for a ?season and region? option. And they get it with the new Realtree Hardwoods? Green?. This ultra-realistic pattern utilizes all the effective properties of Realtree Hardwoods and, of course, both patterns feature our proprietary printing process, High Definition?. Realtree Hardwoods Green gives hunters a versatile new choice for use in areas and at times where green is prevalent. It has obvious application from early fall through mid-winter, then again in late spring, across North America, from the evergreen forests of the Northeast to the spruce and cedar ridges of the West to the coastal plains pines of the Southeast and the mesquite trees of Texas, any parts of the country that are green or have hints of green year-round, even in the depths of winter. So, if there?s green in your hunting surroundings, you need the new Realtree Hardwoods Green.

Advantage Timber - Advantage Timber has quickly become a favorite of deer and turkey hunters from coast to coast; of course, duck hunters working flooded timber and elk hunters tracking through dark timber have added the pattern to their ars-enal. Advantage Timber simply works anywhere you find wooded settings. The pattern has proven effective fall, winter and spring. Whether you hunt from a tree stand or ground blind, Advantage Timber will help you escape watchful eyes. If your hunting surroundings are timbered, consider Advantage Timber.

Advantage MAX 4 - Advantage MAX-4 HD melts into marshes, grasslands, deserts, broomsage, croplands. It's ideal for deer, turkey, waterfowl and western big game. "With just one look at this pattern, hunters will immediately realize how versatile MAX-4 HD is," said Realtree and Advantage Designer Bill Jordan. "We set out to develop an open-terrain pattern, but realized we had much more. This pattern does an incredible job of disrupting a hunter's outline. We've even found it to work great in the 'open' canopy of tree tops, making it perfect for tree stand hunters."

Advantage Wetlands - One look at Advantage Wetlands should convince you that this is the perfect camouflage pattern for waterfowl. Advantage Wetlands? lifelike colors and patterns blend perfectly with the marshes, stubble fields and grassy areas where waterfowl is found. Of course, dove hunters across the country can be seen wearing Advantage Wetlands. Even deer and turkey hunters who set up near field edges have come to trust this versatile camouflage pattern. And Midwesterners find the pattern perfect for all species found in the open grasslands that dominate the area. If you hunt near grass, reeds or crops, trust Advantage Wetlands to work for you.

Mossy Oak Breakup - Break-Up's innovative layering of perfectly shaped branches, leaves and limbs over a distinctive series of bold, dark shadows delivers an effective all-distance, all-terrain pattern for woodland and bottomland hunting.

Shadow Grass - Mossy Oak's Shadow Grass pattern is a highly detailed reproduction of grass blades and naturally occurring shadows that delivers total concealment at any distance and is ideal for waterfowl hunting in marshy areas, hunting dove in open cornfields and big game in the open sage.

Carry on....
NIGORNOMUS is Here!

Daffy
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Daffy » May 12th, 2005, 3:55 pm

Be a stalker!!

Yeah I kinda like that.
NIGORNOMUS is Here!

hobiecat
2018 Member of the Year

Post by hobiecat » October 11th, 2005, 3:04 pm

Whatever happened to ol' Daffy anyways?
I was drunk the day my momma got outta prison.

Walter
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Walter » October 11th, 2005, 6:44 pm

How is it on the guided hunting shows the hunter is decked out in the latest camo but the guide is usually wearing jeans and a plain shirt?
The man who thinks he can, and the man who thinks he can't are both right.

BornBad
2018 Member of the Year

Post by BornBad » October 11th, 2005, 10:04 pm

LG, I'm guessing the hunter is a capitalist wanting to support markets that cater to his outdoor endeavors. That is what I tell myself when I walk out of BPS with an empty wallet and chit I may never use.

Hobbs, I am not sure what happened to that duck. However, Elmer Fudd was lurking in the duck recipies a few months back Image
I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s ways of fang and claw or exposure and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow. – Fred Bear

Warmouth
2012 Member of the Year

Post by Warmouth » October 12th, 2005, 10:47 am

The guides and the hunter/client chit is funny.

Another deal that caught my attention, was a show where the hunter puts on solid brown pants, solid olive shirt and tells the views "Today we're going to show you how you can hunt without camo and can still be effective".

Next scene, they hunters in a stand, head to toe camo. Image
The Doctor said I should drink more whiskey. Also, I'm calling myself 'The Doctor' now.

Great White Hunter
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Great White Hunter » October 17th, 2005, 2:27 pm

What show was that, Dave?
aka The Flake-a-nator

Warmouth
2012 Member of the Year

Post by Warmouth » October 17th, 2005, 5:56 pm

It was one of the ones that don't edit worth a crap. Like I should be point that out. Image Image
The Doctor said I should drink more whiskey. Also, I'm calling myself 'The Doctor' now.

BornBad
2018 Member of the Year

Post by BornBad » October 26th, 2005, 5:00 pm