Missouri River

Ideas of things to do in the outdoors as a family.
BornBad
2018 Member of the Year

Missouri River

Post by BornBad » August 4th, 2004, 10:11 am

Does anybody know of any clean parks along the Missouri that the lil ones can play while I throw out a line ?
I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s ways of fang and claw or exposure and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow. – Fred Bear

Tigerhaze
2018 Member of the Year

Re: Missouri River

Post by Tigerhaze » August 4th, 2004, 11:10 am

There are several parks like that along the Missouri. Off the top of my head, Riverfront/Frontier Park in St. Charles comes to mind. There is also a city park in Florissant (Sunset Park) if you are in the St. Louis area.

You are probably looking a little closer to Rolla. I think there's a park at Morrison at the mouth of the Gasconade, but I am not so sure on the condition of that one. And Hermann has Riverfront Park near the boat ramp.

I'll probably think of more.
"Control Stupidity- Spay or Neuter Your Politician"

Rafe Hollister
Former MOTY

Post by Rafe Hollister » August 4th, 2004, 11:26 am

Chamois
"I'll tell you one thing about women, they don't give a damn about things on the side of the road."
- Tim Wilson

BornBad
2018 Member of the Year

Post by BornBad » August 4th, 2004, 1:31 pm

Thanks guys.
I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s ways of fang and claw or exposure and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow. – Fred Bear

BornBad
2018 Member of the Year

Post by BornBad » October 26th, 2005, 5:23 pm