Question

A good wife always knows her place...
LadyAngler
<font color="#FF0000"><b>2008 Member of the YEAR</

Re: Question

Post by LadyAngler » September 27th, 2005, 4:38 pm

Fool~ I have some single friends, if you need set up. Some don't even mind a stumbling drunk. Image
Anything you can do, I can do better.

Warmouth
2012 Member of the Year

Post by Warmouth » September 27th, 2005, 4:38 pm

Why should I get my hands dirty forking you guys up, chit, you can't even handle a Lady. Image

See. Image

We might get LA some bigger boobs someday since Kieth thinks so highly of his wifes updated version.

I'm taking a collection if anyone wants to pitch-in. The bad thing is, just like all the women, when they get something new, they think they have to show it off. Image
The Doctor said I should drink more whiskey. Also, I'm calling myself 'The Doctor' now.

Outdoorsfool
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Outdoorsfool » September 27th, 2005, 5:00 pm

a stumbling drunk

Hey now...I resent that comment. I'm either upright or out cold, but I do NOT stumble! Image Image

You can forward applications of your single friends to me via PM. But remember, no applications will be accepted without pictures, police background checks and psychiatric evaluations! Image
Politicians are like shoemakers who make pretty shoeboxes but forget to make the shoes.

Warmouth
2012 Member of the Year

Post by Warmouth » September 27th, 2005, 5:04 pm

ODF- Phyciatric evaluations?!?! Let me save some time and just say, if it has a pussie, it's crasy as hel1. You're welcome for the free lesson.
The Doctor said I should drink more whiskey. Also, I'm calling myself 'The Doctor' now.

BornBad
2018 Member of the Year

Post by BornBad » September 27th, 2005, 5:04 pm

Image I've dated my share of psycho's too. The slashed wrist, the smell of booze on their breath all day and them lying about it, the 3am calls to see if I was cheating on them... After 2 or 3, I was ready to settle with the 1st NORML person I could find Image
I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s ways of fang and claw or exposure and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow. – Fred Bear

Rafe Hollister
Former MOTY

Post by Rafe Hollister » September 27th, 2005, 5:13 pm

BB,

Any reason in particular you spelled "NORML" that way?
"I'll tell you one thing about women, they don't give a damn about things on the side of the road."
- Tim Wilson

LadyAngler

Post by LadyAngler » September 27th, 2005, 5:17 pm

Fool~ I'm not sure any friend of mine would pass a standard psych eval. You may be SOL. Image

Warmouth
2012 Member of the Year

Post by Warmouth » September 27th, 2005, 5:17 pm

Rafe, I haven't the slightest clue. Image

BornBad
2018 Member of the Year

Post by BornBad » September 27th, 2005, 5:19 pm

I dunno, Rafe. Somptin about that spelling that I just like.
I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s ways of fang and claw or exposure and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow. – Fred Bear

Outdoorsfool
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Outdoorsfool » September 27th, 2005, 5:21 pm

Now wait a minute here...I am not under any false pretenses that women are "normal" in any way. heck, can't remember anybody ever accusing me of being normal either. I agree with you 100% dave! But there's "hey, I can live with that" type of crazy and "she's slashing my tires, climbing trees to peek in windows and off-her-forking-rocker" type of crazy. I seem to find the latter! Image Then they wonder why I won't teach 'em to shoot firearms. Image Image

BB - I gots the same question as Rafe. That seems like more than your average typo! Image
Politicians are like shoemakers who make pretty shoeboxes but forget to make the shoes.

Anonymous Coward

Re: Question *DELETED*

Post by Anonymous Coward » September 27th, 2005, 5:38 pm

Post deleted by LadyAngler

Anonymous Coward

Post by Anonymous Coward » September 27th, 2005, 5:54 pm

Anonymous Coward

Post by Anonymous Coward » September 27th, 2005, 6:02 pm

Outdoorsfool
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Outdoorsfool » September 27th, 2005, 6:13 pm

Sign your dumbazz on here or take your lunchmeat questions to www.baloneysmoker.com. I'm sure they can help you over there!! Image

LadyAngler

Post by LadyAngler » September 27th, 2005, 6:51 pm

Get a name... then you can post here. Image Yet another crazy bi+ch exposed! Image

Fool~ I do have single friends... it's just not fair that everyone have a ball and chain but you.