Welcome Back!

Information about walleye fishing in Missouri
hobiecat
2018 Member of the Year

Welcome Back!

Post by hobiecat » November 10th, 2005, 10:44 am

Hey walleye fellars. I was readin a lil of what was goin on over on the Stockton Forum. Sounds to me like someone, aint' gonna mention any names but his initials are CW, got hisself a case of the big head... and went and gave everyone else a case of the red azz. Sounds like this might be becoming a habit. Can't say it's unexpected, but what we can say is... welcome back.
I was drunk the day my momma got outta prison.

Outdoorsfool
2018 Member of the Year

Re: Welcome Back!

Post by Outdoorsfool » November 10th, 2005, 10:52 am

That's kind of a forked up forum anyways. A family dentistry board??? WTF??? Image I was going to sign up over there and post occasionally as I did like some of the variety (ie. scuba board, photog) but then I saw some of the other crap (family dentistry, scrap booking, fitness, etc.) and with all the other drama going on, it was just too Martha Stewart-esque for me. Couple that with a dude that wants to ban people just because he gets his panties in a wad and you got a messed up deal. But I do like Stockton lake area! Image

Welcome back to you and any that may follow! Image

edit: CW says he's been banned from here. Anybody know if that's fact? I can't imagine JimDog actually banning anyone from here.
Politicians are like shoemakers who make pretty shoeboxes but forget to make the shoes.

JimDog
2014 Member of the Year

Post by JimDog » November 10th, 2005, 11:01 am

That is absolutely false. He has NEVER been banned from this site. The only person who was ever banned from this site was DSG - and that was at CW's request. After CW left, I unbanned DSG. DSG was banned for a total of about one or two days.
A clear conscience is the sign of a bad memory.

Outdoorsfool
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Outdoorsfool » November 10th, 2005, 11:23 am

Thanks JD!! I figgered as much...will post that in an "appropriate" place! Image
Politicians are like shoemakers who make pretty shoeboxes but forget to make the shoes.

meat man
2018 Member of the Year

Post by meat man » November 10th, 2005, 5:28 pm

Thanks guys for the welcome back. I orignally did not want to leave this forum. But everyone was going over there. I guess I got on the band wagon . But everyone is starting to figure this ole boy out. I hope everyone is not blind to this guy. I hope everyone will come back . If they don't though I won't loose any sleep over it. All the crap that is going on is such a shame. All this over somebody tring to gain power of a small fishing organization. It really is crazy. But the whole thing will work itself out. And it will be a stronger club for it. The funniest thing about the whole thing is the people trying to take over , lost the election and they still can't get a fxxk 'n clue that the members don't want em!! It is almost like a soap story.

Skeeter Jr.
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Skeeter Jr. » November 10th, 2005, 9:58 pm

I am just about fet up with all the drama. This is suposed to be fun. So lets make it fun. And go fishing or hunting and enjoy the great outdoors.

darmstadter
2018 Member of the Year

Post by darmstadter » November 11th, 2005, 2:22 am

hey mm,
did you ever get a new boat? look forward to seein you again next tournament season.
mark

Tigerhaze
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Tigerhaze » November 11th, 2005, 5:51 pm

I missed all the original soap opera on this board...I went out of town to work this summer with little time for logging on, and when I finally got time to log on everyone had left and I had to piece together what happened. Image

I just took a peek at the Stockton board yesterday, and the drama is more wacked than I ever imagined. It made the drama on this board look pretty tame.

All I got to say is welcome back to the walleye fishermen that come back here and hopefully the discussions can be like before all the happenings. I enjoyed reading all the walleye fishing tips and even some of the good-natured ribbing between the Packers and Vikings fans!

As soon as I get construction of my new house out of the way, I'm getting back into going walleye fishing on a regular basis. Image
"Control Stupidity- Spay or Neuter Your Politician"

meat man
2018 Member of the Year

Post by meat man » November 11th, 2005, 6:13 pm

Hey Ds , yes I got a RANGER fisherman series it is not brand new but it is like new . Runs great I should be able to run right with everyone now .I think if I shed about 60lbs of my fat azz, I will be the fastest walleye boat in the field. I am undecided about the tourney's next year , we will have to see how all this drama plays out that has been going on . I may just fish a couple of bigger tourneys up north next year. Time will tell, I just hate this whole big mess that is going on right now. I really did not want to piss anyone off. I proably said some things I would like to take back . It is to late now . Any way hope to get to see you and pops this year at the tourneys ,if there is any. Tell your dad I said howdy and hope you catch lots of fish this winter and spring up there in the great state of Nebraska. Have you fished in any of those tourneys up there?
If you get down to bull any more give me a call.

darmstadter
2018 Member of the Year

Post by darmstadter » November 13th, 2005, 9:24 pm

hey mm,
ive never fished any tournys on the nebraska circuit. entry fee is more than twice what the mwaa is. and they wont let you fish alone and you must keep the same partner all season with just one torny where you can substitute a partner. if your ever up this way ill be more than happy to fish one with you. most of them are all out in western nebraska about a 6 to 8 hour drive from my house.
ok see you next year
mark

walleyesrus
2018 Member of the Year

Post by walleyesrus » November 13th, 2005, 10:25 pm

MM, looks like we've got everybody on the same page now, things should settle down with no real big changes.

meat man
2018 Member of the Year

Post by meat man » November 14th, 2005, 11:02 am

sounds great maybe everything will be ok!!!

meat man
2018 Member of the Year

Post by meat man » November 14th, 2005, 11:40 am

Ds, we will have to look at that. If the entry is twice as much the payout will be twice as much usually that will work. I will get on there website and see when there schedule is and maybe we can work something out.

DShootnstGentemn
2018 Member of the Year

Post by DShootnstGentemn » November 20th, 2005, 1:29 pm

Wow.

Who'da saw any of this coming?

Oh well. Glad to see things getting ironed out. Image

Oh......and I forgive all you people that took shots at me not knowing sh!t about what was going on! Image

It happens. Onward. Image
'Carpe Diem' does not mean 'fish of the day.'

trackerteam6
2018 Member of the Year

Post by trackerteam6 » November 21st, 2005, 12:15 pm

Sometimes it pays to just be a lurker and not get involved in all the b.s. I would add more about fishing, but most of you guys do worlds better than me so I'm trying to learn from you.