Emeril Carmody's Grill....

Post a review of your favorite scarfin establishment
Outdoorsfool
2018 Member of the Year

Emeril Carmody's Grill....

Post by Outdoorsfool » July 5th, 2006, 10:08 am

...at the hoe down was everything you've heard it is. Food is perfectly cooked and seasoned. Endless variety of wild game. However, the day I visited the grill the cafe was [edit]: short-handed . There was only one ill-tempered hand working the place and he seemed to be MIA half the time....I saw him sneaking out the back door and reaching in a cooler. But generally as long as you didn't demand anything or touch his beer service was passing. Image
Politicians are like shoemakers who make pretty shoeboxes but forget to make the shoes.

Duck Me Runnin
2018 Member of the Year

Re: Emeril Carmody's Grill....

Post by Duck Me Runnin » July 5th, 2006, 11:25 am

Last night's 4th of July special was pecan encrusted tuna filets. A big baked tater, some hot sourdough bread, and a salad with fresh maters rounded out the scarfage. Dayum, it was goood ! Image

BTW,

wtf you callin' short-staffed ? Image
Why did Kamikaze pilots wear helmets ?

LadyAngler
<font color="#FF0000"><b>2008 Member of the YEAR</

Post by LadyAngler » July 5th, 2006, 11:48 am

Any gourmet referring to ingredients as "scarfage and maters" is alright in my book. Image
Anything you can do, I can do better.

Outdoorsfool
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Outdoorsfool » July 7th, 2006, 2:58 am

DAMNN!!! I didn't even catch that...appropriate edit has been completed. Image Image If you didn't have yer mind in the gutter.... Image Image Image
Politicians are like shoemakers who make pretty shoeboxes but forget to make the shoes.