How many of you topwaters

Hosted by our own Duck Me Runnin, resident killer and cooker of everything and anything with fur, feathers or fins. This forum is for all our crazy, drinkin and fun lovin ducker buddies.
dawg it
2018 Member of the Year

Re: How many of you topwaters

Post by dawg it » September 6th, 2006, 5:19 pm

Bruce Carpenter said:
being drunk and using a firearm is nothing to laugh or brag about. Daw, you were in the service? Were you discharged with less than honorable service? And, still hold grudges against all those who served with honor. Yes it was leave, regular as opposed to other types of absences, but didn't want to confuse you this such complex use of the English language or military terminology. Your making fun of our sevicemembers shows your true colors, and they are not red, white and blue. laugh on funny one.

wait!!! I think i've got another bite. Image Image Image Image Image
dawgonit

Bruce Carpenter
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Bruce Carpenter » September 8th, 2006, 11:24 am

But wait I think maybe I have another bite! ok daw you got me! Take care brother and keep Scott out of trouble. Bruce

dawg it
2018 Member of the Year

Post by dawg it » September 8th, 2006, 1:47 pm

Will do Bruce. Headed your way this afternoon. Gonna pick up the grandson in Fulton. Don't be walkin down Z hwy about 3:30. I almost got you earlier this year. Image Image Image
dawgonit

Bruce Carpenter
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Bruce Carpenter » September 8th, 2006, 3:28 pm

your grandson a student at one of fultons finest houses of learning? I do walk quit a bit, so give old people a break and honk before you hit! just left westminster campus, and will visit the public schools later today, need my learning.