Kinda Slow.........

Hosted by our own Duck Me Runnin, resident killer and cooker of everything and anything with fur, feathers or fins. This forum is for all our crazy, drinkin and fun lovin ducker buddies.
Duck Me Runnin
2018 Member of the Year

Re: Kinda Slow.........

Post by Duck Me Runnin » October 31st, 2006, 7:19 pm

Then you shoulda had time to visit the other blind, ya jagoff. ( kissmyasssmiley ) Image
Why did Kamikaze pilots wear helmets ?

Showme
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Showme » October 31st, 2006, 11:02 pm

Ol' Dad said:
DMR, to bad you weren't on the short boat ride with me this a.m. It rated right up there with last years when you went. No chit.

Ol' Dad

Too bad you weren't in the River Blind with me this morning....the gates opened at 5:50 and they stopped landing at 6:00...mallets, teal, bluebills, bufflehead and pintails. Good early shootin. Image

Ol' Dad
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Ol' Dad » November 1st, 2006, 4:59 pm

Dabs, Shmabs. My hunt yesterday was most comparable to yesterday at the 7 man pit. Ya taint licker.

Today weren't bad either.

Gotta go. Phil Robertson is calling wanting advice.

Ol' Dad

Showme
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Showme » November 1st, 2006, 6:04 pm

"Dabs, Shmabs. My hunt yesterday was most comparable to yesterday at the 7 man pit"

I was there too...the early flurry was river blind...then the 7 man came alive with the mallets...then we backfilled and scratched a couple pinnies from there...should have finished on our mallets...but we jumped the gun.

Duck...it is whats fer dinner.

Ol' Dad
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Ol' Dad » November 2nd, 2006, 3:44 pm

hey pole sniffer, gonna fix up some wild game saturday afternoon in the shop. Turkey, duck, taters and whatnot. Brang a fryer if you come. And oil. And strippers.

Ol' Dad

Showme
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Showme » November 2nd, 2006, 4:00 pm

Maybe a late afternoon run...got a basketball clinic with one Saturday morning, two football games with another and a soccer game with the lil girl betweence it all.

Cooked up a couple limits last night and d!ck nuts and whatever you call the other came for beers and eats. Had about 390 meg worth of pics for the photo album that I gave them on cd.

Me and the boys will prolly hunt Sunday...then it will be Monday, Wed, Thur, Fri for me...then deer next weekend..then Mond, Tues, Wed, Thur for me.

Oh yeah, it was hard shootin chit Tuesday mornin on the River blind workin around that shelf you broke all up....QUIT TEARIN CHIT UP! Image Image Image

Prolly see you Saturday afternoon.

Ol' Dad
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Ol' Dad » November 2nd, 2006, 4:56 pm

It weren't Ol' Dad that broke it. It was Dave Peckstein. If dick nuts told you that Ol' Dad broke it then he deserves a good kick in his piss fenders. Image

You can hunt all you want in november cuz when I take off for a month straight though december (when its cold and the real shooting begins), there ain't gonna be room for your Tom Sauk Mountain lookin a$$ in the blind.... Image Image

Ol' Dad

Showme
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Showme » November 2nd, 2006, 6:11 pm

Ummmm....dick nuts said who it was..just tryin to get a rise out of you...

and...December is no different. Off the 1st thru the 10th, work 11th thru the 15th and then off till the 27th.

Brang bullets white boy...you is gonna need em Image