Baby killer

Discussion about politicks
Outdoorsfool
2018 Member of the Year

Baby killer

Post by Outdoorsfool » December 8th, 2006, 12:32 pm

Bootheel man accused of killing infant son

KENNETT, Mo. (AP) - A Missouri Bootheel man faces second-degree murder charges in the death of his 4-month-old son.

Eric ?Rat? Hooper, 29, of Kennett, was arrested Saturday and arraigned Tuesday. His next court appearance is scheduled for Jan. 9. He is jailed on $250,000 bond.

Police received a 911 call Saturday from the infant's paternal grandmother, who said the child, David Lee Tyler Mitchell, was not responsive. He was pronounced dead at a hospital.

Police Lt. Tim Trowbridge said the baby suffered severe trauma to the back of the head.

Hopper allegedly admitted to Trowbridge and a Missouri State Highway Patrol investigator that he pushed his son against a ?hard, wooden surface,? and dropped the child headfirst onto the kitchen floor.

------------------------------------------------------------

This and all other child abuse cases that result in death should have mandatory minimums of 1st degree murder and the death penalty. How anyone can abuse an infant, or any child is beyond me. The fact that this idiot is only charged with 2nd degree murder and may some day walk freely among society is completely unacceptable to me. Image This idiot deserves to be Image and then Image and I volunteer to do it.
Politicians are like shoemakers who make pretty shoeboxes but forget to make the shoes.

LadyAngler
<font color="#FF0000"><b>2008 Member of the YEAR</

Re: Baby killer

Post by LadyAngler » December 8th, 2006, 12:52 pm

What a total fukcing loser! He was probably so hopped up on meth he could hardly see. This story makes me actually nauseous. I second the death penalty reccommendation.
Anything you can do, I can do better.

Outdoorsfool
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Outdoorsfool » December 8th, 2006, 1:00 pm

I hear you LA. Reading chit like this turns my stomach and then just makes me see blood red. I can't even imagine what has to go on inside a person's head to beat a child. All they want is their parents' love and attention and some receive physical/mental pain and death. On one hand, I think people like this do not deserve to have any resources wasted on them except for one bullet to the head. But on the other hand, I'd really like to see inflicted upon them every pain and horror that they inflicted upon the child. This son-of-a-biotch should never see the light of day again.
Politicians are like shoemakers who make pretty shoeboxes but forget to make the shoes.

Triton X2
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Triton X2 » December 8th, 2006, 1:12 pm

I read in the Springfield News and Leader a story about a young mother that actually put her baby in a microwave oven.......That could be the worst thing I have ever heard. I cant remember where this took place though....Sickening...Death to the mother would be too good for her.
That's funny you don't look Druish.

PoisonSnake
2015 MEMBER OF THE YEAR

Post by PoisonSnake » December 8th, 2006, 2:58 pm

I think folks like this should be made to suffer the most horrible of death and torture that mankind could ever muster. Make death inevitable and the torture last for weeks on end.
Live the American dream? Baby I am the American dream.

Warmouth
2012 Member of the Year

Post by Warmouth » December 8th, 2006, 3:06 pm

It sure would keep some people on the up and up if we had harder penalties, and a punishment that was severe and public.
The Doctor said I should drink more whiskey. Also, I'm calling myself 'The Doctor' now.

Outdoorsfool
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Outdoorsfool » December 8th, 2006, 3:18 pm

Dave - I've long said public executions were the key to the death penalty being successful as a deterrent. Not just public as in the town square either. I'm talking mandatory television coverage and airing it on national networks. Image

LadyAngler
<font color="#FF0000"><b>2008 Member of the YEAR</

Post by LadyAngler » December 9th, 2006, 5:24 pm

That'd be great, but then there would be no time for the few shows I watch. Yet, I kinda think the donkey rapes of prision would be a better televised deterent. The way most states inflict the death penalty wouldn't appear harsh enough IMO.
Anything you can do, I can do better.

Rafe Hollister
Former MOTY

Post by Rafe Hollister » December 9th, 2006, 8:05 pm

There's an idea.

I saw a show on HBO one time where prisoners went to juvenile hall & talked about that kinda stuff to the delinquents. They were saying how all those teen boys would be easy pickin's in prison. Those kids' jaws were on the floor.
"I'll tell you one thing about women, they don't give a damn about things on the side of the road."
- Tim Wilson

Big John
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Big John » December 9th, 2006, 11:19 pm

Yes but don't forget them come Christmas time!

hobiecat
2018 Member of the Year

Post by hobiecat » December 11th, 2006, 1:54 pm

Outdoorsfool said:
On one hand, I think people like this do not deserve to have any resources wasted on them except for one bullet to the head. But on the other hand, I'd really like to see inflicted upon them every pain and horror that they inflicted upon the child. This son-of-a-biotch should never see the light of day again.

To avoid wasting the states resources, I'd do any of the above for free.
I was drunk the day my momma got outta prison.

Great White Hunter
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Great White Hunter » December 12th, 2006, 2:24 pm

Wow....unbelievable how some folks can be that cruel.

A good punishment would be to send them to hang out with 2B for a week.
aka The Flake-a-nator