Conveniently Forgotten Facts by Paul Harvey

Discussion about politicks
hobiecat
2018 Member of the Year

Conveniently Forgotten Facts by Paul Harvey

Post by hobiecat » February 14th, 2007, 10:54 am

Back in 1969 a group of Black Panthers decided that a fellow black panther named Alex Rackley needed to die.

Rackley was suspected of disloyalty. Rackley was first tied to a chair.

Once safely immobilized, his friends tortured him for hours by, among other things, pouring boiling water on him.

When they got tired of torturing Rackley, Black Panther member,Warren Kimbo took Rackley outside and put a bullet in his head.

Rackley's body was later found floating in a river about 25 miles north of New Haven , Connecticut.

Perhaps at this point you're curious as to what happened to these Black Panthers?

In 1977, that's only eight years later, only one of the killers was still in jail.

The shooter, Warren Kimbro,managed to get a scholarship to Harvard and became good friends with none other than Al Gore.

He later became an assistant dean at an Eastern Connecticut State College .

Isn't that something?

As a '60's radical you can pump a bullet into someone's head and a few years later, in the same state, you can become an assistant college dean!

Only in America !

Erica Huggins was the woman who served the Panthers by boiling the water for Mr. Rackley's torture.

Some years later Ms. Huggins was elected to a California School Board.

How in the world do you think these killers got off so easily?

Maybe it was in some part due to the efforts of two people who came to the defense of the Panthers.

These two people actually went so far as to shut down Yale University with demonstrations in defense of the accused Black Panthers during their trial.

One of these people was none other than Bill Lan Lee.

Mr. Lee, or Mr. Lan Lee, as the case may be,isn't a college dean... He isn't a member of a California School Board.

He is now head of the United States Justice Department's Civil Rights Division, appointed by none other than Bill Clinton.

O. K., so who was the other Panther defender?

Is this other notable Panther defender now a school board member?

Is this other Panther apologist now an assistant college dean?

No,neither!

The other Panther defender was, like Lee, a radical law student at Yale University at the time.

She is now known as The "smartest woman in the world."She is none other than the Democratic senator from the State of New York----our former First Lady, the incredible Hillary Rodham Clinton.

And now, as Paul Harvey said;"You know the rest of the story".

Pass this on!This deserves the widest possible press.

Also remember it, when, she runs for President.
I was drunk the day my momma got outta prison.

Rafe Hollister
Former MOTY

Re: Conveniently Forgotten Facts by Paul Harvey

Post by Rafe Hollister » February 14th, 2007, 11:10 am

Snopes story
Snopes seems pretty eager to defend any liberal. Even their research indicates Hillary, while having only a "tangential" role as a law student, still monitored the trial for civil rights violations against the Black Panthers. As far as I'm concerned, that remains pretty damning. Then again, I was already biased against her. Image
"I'll tell you one thing about women, they don't give a damn about things on the side of the road."
- Tim Wilson

Warmouth
2012 Member of the Year

Post by Warmouth » February 14th, 2007, 11:23 am

Fork that beardedtaco.
The Doctor said I should drink more whiskey. Also, I'm calling myself 'The Doctor' now.

Outdoorsfool
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Outdoorsfool » February 21st, 2007, 4:54 pm

It's amazing that police officers, basically upholding the law as it existed at the time (even if it was racial) can now be tried for murder or other offenses and be held accountable years later. However, stories such as this are swept under the rug and hidden, while perpetrators prosper is this great country. I'm with dave....dork that beardedtaco! Image
Politicians are like shoemakers who make pretty shoeboxes but forget to make the shoes.