Re: Fishing Truman

Post by Triton X2 » April 16th, 2007, 12:47 pm

LA dont hate me for my boyish good looks and wit, just my need for speed. Image
That's funny you don't look Druish.

LadyAngler
<font color="#FF0000"><b>2008 Member of the YEAR</

Post by LadyAngler » April 16th, 2007, 12:51 pm

I don't hate on anyone for boyish good looks. It's the tsumani-like wake your inconsiderate azz throws.
Anything you can do, I can do better.

bsktball55
2018 Member of the Year

Post by bsktball55 » April 23rd, 2007, 9:48 am

Well this weekend was not very productive. Everyone we had talked to down there told us that the fish were in staging areas so that's where we fished. When we came in the few people that caught fish said they did so in about a foot of water. We also had some boat problems so we weren't able to fish the entire time. We got out there and our trolling motor didn't have much power. We checked the batteries and the wires were loose so they haven't been charging for a while and were very week. The wind was blowing like crazy so we couldn't do anything without a trolling motor. We had to go back and let it charge for a couple hours before we could go back out. On Sunday morning we went back out just to fish for a little while and had some better luck fishing shallow water, but when we decided to move I turned the corner out into the main channel and there where 2-3 foot swells with whitecaps everywhere and the wind was blowing so hard we just decided to head in. O well it was still fun.