Loft bed for sale

A place to buy, sell and trade
GoGop
2018 Member of the Year

Loft bed for sale

Post by GoGop » August 10th, 2007, 5:04 am

I had it listed on Ebay and it didn't sell, so here's a Copy/Paste of what I put when I listed it there;

"Gautier Galaxy 062-590 Twin Size Loft Bed with Desk and Ladder (stairs). We got this bed for our son less than two years ago, but he's decided he wants a different kind of bed now. It's in great shape, and you get everything it came with. (Meaning you don't get the mattress or any of the "stuff" in the pictures that aren't part of the bed).
There's no way I can ship this, so it's pick up only. We're about 40 miles SW of St. Louis, Mo on I-44. (One mile from the Union/Hwy50 exit). I'm disabled so I won't be able to load or even disassemble it for you, so you'll likely need two people to handle it. I still have the instructions too.
We paid $935 for it, and they're now going for $970. We want at least $500 for it, figuring it's well worth just a bit over half what we paid.

Here's one you can view online;

http://www.trillora.com/gtr-062-590.html

Here's their description;

"New Galaxy's clean lines combine with innovative design to create a fun and functional haven. From simple beds to a variety of mezzanine bed confirgurations to choose from, Gautier Galaxy bedroom furniture is for anyone who wants to give children one of the greatest pleasures, a fun living environment in their own room.

Finished in a resonated decor with a birch foil. Most edges in this collection feature ABS thick edges, and PVC profiles. Metal accents are in steel with brushed aluminum hardware, and unpolished chrom feet. All drawers in this collection feature Teflon rollers and metallic glides for years of smooth operation. Sturdy contemporary design in Melamine laminate finish with a 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty on parts. Quick and easy to assembly is required.

Gautier Bedroom furniture is ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Assurance, as would be expected of Europes leading RTA furniture manufacturer.

Gautier Galaxy 062-590 Twin Size Loft Bed makes any bedroom with it's sturdy and safe ladder, and built in desk. The all inclusive design makes this the perfect space saving bed for any child or teen. For a quick beunk bed configuration, this loft bed fits over the twin bed, for a perpendicular setup unique bunk bed look.

Height: 74"
Width: 62"
Depth: 82" "

I don't have PayPal, so payment will have to be either Postal Money Order or Cashier's Check.
Thanks for looking. "

I still want $500 for it. If I can get our garage cleaned up I'm going to get someone to take it apart and put it in the garage so it'll be easy for someone to pick up. If that happens I could also deliver it a reasonable distance. (I can pull the trailer, but I can't unload it).

His room is too small to get good pictures, but here they are;

.. he likes to shoot a man in the throat just to see his head wobble before he hits the ground