Sick Looking

Information about hunting predators in Missouri
Triton X2
2018 Member of the Year

Sick Looking

Post by Triton X2 » October 16th, 2007, 8:54 pm

coyote came along the woods Sunday afternoon while I was out at my garden looking for cucumbers. I thought it may be be a deer, but what I saw was a dog looking thing that was looking back at me. My best guess is that is was a mange infested coyote. It was grey and nearly hairless. My neighbor said he had seen it as well and it was a coyote. I mean this thing was as grey as........well grey. Mangy looking thing, I dont know if I would even waste an arrow on it if I had the chance
That's funny you don't look Druish.

Triton X2
2018 Member of the Year

Re: Sick Looking

Post by Triton X2 » October 16th, 2007, 8:55 pm

Also, Counts my back is getting plenty sore from having to carry your butt down here in the predator area. Image
That's funny you don't look Druish.

Rafe Hollister
Former MOTY

Post by Rafe Hollister » October 16th, 2007, 10:06 pm

I had a beautiful coyote 70 yards away on Saturday. He came out of the timber in the very spot those gobblers came out the next day. He ran a 30 yard circle in the field and started back to the fence. I didn't have a predator call with me but tried to imitate my predator call with my voice. It stopped him and he stood and watched for a long time but wouldn't come to me.
"I'll tell you one thing about women, they don't give a damn about things on the side of the road."
- Tim Wilson

Jim Davis
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Jim Davis » October 17th, 2007, 1:41 pm

Rafe Hollister said:
I had a beautiful coyote 70 yards away on Saturday. He came out of the timber in the very spot those gobblers came out the next day. He ran a 30 yard circle in the field and started back to the fence. I didn't have a predator call with me but tried to imitate my predator call with my voice. It stopped him and he stood and watched for a long time but wouldn't come to me.
Hunting the property line again Rafe? What do you hunt on 5 acres? Grass is always greener on the other side huh.

Warmouth
2012 Member of the Year

Post by Warmouth » October 17th, 2007, 2:34 pm

gutbuster said:

Hunting the property line again Rafe? What do you hunt on 5 acres?

I've hunted with Rafe. There is a little bit more than 5 acres to hunt. Image In fact, I've hunted Conservation areas that were smaller.
The Doctor said I should drink more whiskey. Also, I'm calling myself 'The Doctor' now.

Rafe Hollister
Former MOTY

Post by Rafe Hollister » October 17th, 2007, 2:35 pm

Yeah, it's closer to 7 or 8.
"I'll tell you one thing about women, they don't give a damn about things on the side of the road."
- Tim Wilson