Wolfie

Information about catfish fishing in Missouri
Wolfman
2018 Member of the Year

Re: Wolfie

Post by Wolfman » June 29th, 2004, 4:05 pm

Just been busy cookie and tired of the nonsense. Just have'nt been posting as much, leastwise not here.
Ive only been banned from ONE board in about 8 years of peruseing the hunting boards. And then for only trying to get the mods to stand by their word and ban a trouble makeing abusive poster like they said they would. Funny, i did'nt do squat to get banned. He did stuff and still has posting privliges. The site even went so far as to pull prvt msg's from the archives and 'claim' they were e-mails which they were'nt. And they called MY integrity into question....roflmao Lets not forget the STALKING as well...lol

coyotewhacker
2018 Member of the Year

Post by coyotewhacker » June 29th, 2004, 9:11 pm

OK, kiddies....it's been calm and peaceful around here for quite a while, and I for one kinda like it that way. Opening up old wounds and pouring salt on them ain't now way to keep the peace. I figure there's enough blame to go around and include everybody in there somewhere (that includes the Coyotewhacker, too), so play nice.
Thank you very much for your cooperation on this most important matter.
We're on a mission from God.
Jake & Elwood Blue

cook
2018 Member of the Year

Post by cook » June 30th, 2004, 8:53 am

Opening up old wounds and pouring salt on them ain't now way to keep the peace.
Easy there big guy,was just joshing w/wolfie and wouldn't of posted it if I thought he would take offense. Image
Just play nice-bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaa-see what it got the Royals

coyotewhacker
2018 Member of the Year

Post by coyotewhacker » July 3rd, 2004, 10:33 am

Yo, Cook....I was thinking more about somebody else. I know you did not intend to offend. My apology to you.
We're on a mission from God.
Jake & Elwood Blue

BornBad
2018 Member of the Year

Post by BornBad » July 4th, 2004, 5:05 am

I'm drun k nuph right nowe to offend a justr bout enybofy.. it'd almost 3isg And Jose C. runeith dry... Image Image

fuggin boffles used to wast wonger...

PWI.. postibn while intxorcated Image damf, stwill empy,,
I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s ways of fang and claw or exposure and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow. – Fred Bear

BornBad
2018 Member of the Year

Post by BornBad » October 26th, 2005, 4:33 pm

WTF? I don't remember that post.
I take that life if I can, with regret as well as joy, and with the sure knowledge that nature’s ways of fang and claw or exposure and starvation are a far crueler fate than I bestow. – Fred Bear