Dad

Information about hunting predators in Missouri
Rafe Hollister
Former MOTY

Dad

Post by Rafe Hollister » November 5th, 2009, 12:08 pm

Dad was going home a few nights ago and saw a big 'yote in a field on his property line. He drove on home and got his 222 Rem Mag just in case it was still there. Well, it wasn't but he remembered he had left a predator call in the console of his car. He blew on it a few times and sat for a couple minutes. The coyote came out of the corn about 230 yards away and Dad dropped it where it stood.

I have no pictures of it because Dad doesn't own a computer and if he did, he couldn't figure out how to e-mail anyway. Just wanted to let you know there's one less huge female coyote in Greene County, IL and thought it would be nice to get a post in this forum.
"I'll tell you one thing about women, they don't give a damn about things on the side of the road."
- Tim Wilson

Warmouth
2012 Member of the Year

Re: Dad

Post by Warmouth » November 5th, 2009, 12:34 pm

I like dead coyote stories.

I saw a big yote on the way to Clinton last weekend. why the heck he was in a cut beanfield at 12:15 in the afternoon I have no idea, but it would have been nice to shoot at him from hwy 13 while going 60mph. Real nice.
The Doctor said I should drink more whiskey. Also, I'm calling myself 'The Doctor' now.

Rafe Hollister
Former MOTY

Re: Dad

Post by Rafe Hollister » November 10th, 2009, 4:15 pm

He likes you better than he likes me, too. He keeps asking for your phone number but I just tell him to get bent.
"I'll tell you one thing about women, they don't give a damn about things on the side of the road."
- Tim Wilson