Camo'd camo camera

Information about bow hunting in Missouri with our resident experts SAMCRO and Hunting 170.
SAMCRO
2018 Member of the Year

Re: Camo'd camo camera

Post by SAMCRO » March 18th, 2014, 10:49 am

RB wrote:
fPoisonSnake wrote:One thing the CRO has indicated that I agree about is not really wanting to give my piece of heaven up. I don't kill giants on it, but it is good for a couple of "good" deer each year. That and being close to home goes a long way in my book.
Snake, that is for sure
Thinking, although sometimes difficult, is something that must be engaged, whether posting or discussing. You just managed to blow your entire, misguided, trace of a financial argument to shreds, simply with the above reply. It looks as though you categorize land purchases as just that, a purchase, just as I earlier pointed out.

Thank you for agreeing with me, and I now give you permission to go back to practicing fellatio by sucking Metamucil out of an amusement-park twisty straw.
All you thugs and ugly mugs dealing drugs and making noise,
You can kill each other all you want but if you touch my little boys,
You begging for this bullet will be the last thing that you say
before I let my dark side come out to play

PoisonSnake
2015 MEMBER OF THE YEAR

Post by PoisonSnake » March 18th, 2014, 11:54 am

Now that is where you are wrong on the issue CRO. I would sell it tomorrow for the right price. I look at everything as an investment including the house that I live in. I was offered $5k an acre for that farm 6 years ago. I doubt I could have gotten that in the last couple of years. But, in the event I could make a couple hundred grand today, I would sell it. I paid $105K for it and would like to get $300k for it. It may never happen. Luckily it is paid for and I can just sit on it and hunt and fish. Heck, I can just will it to my daughters and let them fight it out as well. I just like the fact that it is close and I can kill deer on it.
Live the American dream? Baby I am the American dream.

SAMCRO
2018 Member of the Year

Post by SAMCRO » March 18th, 2014, 1:42 pm

Listen, Snake, don't take this the wrong way, but at this point you're like the toddler who insists on continuing to insert himself into conversations. I mean, I like you and all that, but I, along with everyone else on God's green earth, is fully aware that you a) have property, b) manage to kill a couple of "good" deer each year on it.

We get it, we've heard it, we know it, we promise to commit it to memory if you shut your mouth, just for a nansecond if that's all you can muster, about it.

If it sounded, at any time, like I was referencing you, you need to get a giant wooden spoon, boat paddle, or whatever oversized object you require to be inserted and use it to clean out those early-era home satellite dishes you call ears.

This is about the semi-retired, purple-car with 80's era fake Welds, yearling-shooting, excuse making, "I manage a giant hedge fund" lying Moderator. You're excluded, you're excused, you can go, you can explain your investment strategy elsewhere, you can rent your own by-the-hour late night cable television show, get on a ham radio, or just shove it straight up your mangina, for all the CRO cares.

Like I said, don't take that wrong.
Last edited by SAMCRO on March 18th, 2014, 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PoisonSnake
2015 MEMBER OF THE YEAR

Post by PoisonSnake » March 18th, 2014, 2:44 pm

:rotflmao: Okay. I really have nothing more to add to this conversation.

PoisonSnake
2015 MEMBER OF THE YEAR

Post by PoisonSnake » March 18th, 2014, 2:45 pm

I am considering making a call to the FBI though. I'm feeling a bit threatened.

SAMCRO
2018 Member of the Year

Post by SAMCRO » March 18th, 2014, 2:57 pm

PoisonSnake wrote:I am considering making a call to the FBI though. I'm feeling a bit threatened.
Go ahead. It worked out so well for the last guy. You heard the latest on that lil' fella? I guess calling the FBI on the CRO isn't a good idea. Especially if you're the kind of guy who walks around all day at the perfect height for any and all negros to go balls deep in that shit-stain of a hole you call a mouth.

PoisonSnake
2015 MEMBER OF THE YEAR

Post by PoisonSnake » March 18th, 2014, 3:31 pm

:rotflmao:

RB
Admin Team

Post by RB » March 18th, 2014, 4:33 pm

SAMCRO wrote:
RB wrote:Goober its a 48 Merc.
I'm not sure callling me a "goober" makes the most sense in your reply. It implies that you were stupid enough to interpret my comment about "80's show cars" to mean that I thought the purple, slow, gawdy display of operator age to have been produced in the 1980's.

Read slower, fall back into your old habit of moving your lips if need be, and try again. The implication has nothing to do with year of manufacturer, and everything to do with the car not having all-original equipment, and the aftermarket parts bearing the unremarkable signs of something seen on the old-man, Sunday-afternoon, Steak-n-Shake car show scene from that same '80's era in discussion.
Well why didn't you say it this way the first time so my sometimers could understand it? And, your wiseness, Steak and Shake does not do that out our way.........its either Sonic or Burger King on Friday night with all the other entitlement getting old mofos. p.s. you're still a goober.

hunting170
2018 Member of the Year

Post by hunting170 » March 18th, 2014, 8:40 pm

I think it`s time for the moderator of this forum to either move, or close, this thread. There are far too many bowhunting related topics to discuss to be side-tracked by such foolish, off-topic, bickering. Much like PS I just wanted to add something. btw SAMCRO......the camo looks awesome. I`ll bet there is a market for it.
One day, long, long ago, there lived a woman who did not whine, nag, or bitch.
But it was a long time ago, and it was just that one day.

RB
Admin Team

Post by RB » March 19th, 2014, 9:41 am

hunting170 wrote:I think it`s time for the moderator of this forum to either move, or close, this thread. There are far too many bowhunting related topics to discuss to be side-tracked by such foolish, off-topic, bickering. Much like PS I just wanted to add something. btw SAMCRO......the camo looks awesome. I`ll bet there is a market for it.
Ask and you shall receive.