Website Back Up

This is the place for general discussion about hunting and all outdoor topics including pics of the HCOTW. Moderated by Warmouth, 2012 MEMBER OF THE YEAR.
Tigerhaze
2018 Member of the Year

Website Back Up

Post by Tigerhaze » March 16th, 2020, 3:29 pm

When I cam here last week or the week before the domain didn't appear to have been renewed, so wasn't sure if this was done or not. Obviously it is back up- seems like there is mainly three of us that post here now anyhow.

I will say if I didn't post here you likely wouldn't see me online as I don't Facebook and have no real desire to get re-engaged at CafeOutdoors.
"Control Stupidity- Spay or Neuter Your Politician"

RB
Admin Team

Re: Website Back Up

Post by RB » March 18th, 2020, 4:16 pm

Gary, I don't know what the problem was. The link I had to this site wouldn't work but if you clicked on the outdoor Missouri title at the top of the page it came up. The link now works. We still get a lot of views on topics but no posting. Did you get my emails on the beagle guy?

Tigerhaze
2018 Member of the Year

Post by Tigerhaze » April 2nd, 2020, 5:47 pm

I did- thanks RB. I haven't had a chance to relay that to my buddy- he's been busy as his small business is hurting from Coronavirus impacts just like many small business owners.
"Control Stupidity- Spay or Neuter Your Politician"

RB
Admin Team

Post by RB » April 4th, 2020, 7:33 am

Glad you got the info. We have small business owners in our family and they're shut down. Not good for them.